Youth Player - Release List

wkdsoul

No the contents are called by the game code rather than the xml files, the game just uses the same xml for every version of that screen and calls the data it wants with no way for us to customize it, though you can normally modify the table that comes with the news item you get about released players but they both use different code so you cannot just move it across.

Not sure there is a need for a small questions thread as it's easier to find stuff if its in its own thread (once named correctly) and people don't tend to use them anyway, (though the base skins thread does sortof become a small questions thread - but how many people look through that for random answers?).

However on my list of things to do is a small answers thread, I've gathered up a list of 100 odd threads with bits of information in that needs sorting, cleaning and testing, though its been delayed a bit as I have hurt my hand so I am limited in how much typing I can do but I should hopefully have it ready before FM18 provided we don't get a massive skinning overhaul.

16 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

No the contents are called by the game code rather than the xml files, the game just uses the same xml for every version of that screen and calls the data it wants with no way for us to customize it, though you can normally modify the table that comes with the news item you get about released players but they both use different code so you cannot just move it across.

Not sure there is a need for a small questions thread as it's easier to find stuff if its in its own thread (once named correctly) and people don't tend to use them anyway, (though the base skins thread does sortof become a small questions thread - but how many people look through that for random answers?).

However on my list of things to do is a small answers thread, I've gathered up a list of 100 odd threads with bits of information in that needs sorting, cleaning and testing, though its been delayed a bit as I have hurt my hand so I am limited in how much typing I can do but I should hopefully have it ready before FM18 provided we don't get a massive skinning overhaul.

Found it, was in my skin from last year, just not moved it over..

593d3b1dce0ba_JerichoKane_Inbox.thumb.png.eb6d28be5b5f1cbe736647142dc13d66.png

Archived