Wanted by 83 clubs, No loan offers?

I bought a wonderkid in FM17 but he needs a work permit,When i bought him i sent him on loan to spain and he has reported back at the end of the season, it said he requires a further 2 WEEKS in spain to gain the work permit. I have offered him out on loan several times since, spanish clubs show major interest but none are responding to my loan offers? The player is wanted by 83 clubs , i cant understand why they wouldnt want him on loan, is there something im missing?

AFAIK if the clubs were interested in him as a permanent transfer they will move to their next target rather than consider a season long loan, another possibility is the loan season loan limit has not reset.

Also iirc the player will not be able to use his Spanish residency to play elsewhere in Europe as he'll only be treated as EU while living in Spain.

19 minutes ago, cris182 said:

Is he maybe after a new contract from you? I have had this before when a player wants a new contract before going back out on loan

I thought too so i offered him a new one which he has signed but still no loan offers, it's really strange

It could also be a minor glitch that he has no interest in going on loan even though he cannot play for you.

Might be worth posting in the bugs forum for SI to check out.

Archived