Training and Youth Facilities tiers

• 2 weeks later...

Hope u dont mind me using ur thread.

After upgrading my training facilities to below average 3 seasons ago, which was the only time i did, the option to upgrade it has not appeared altogether in the list of board requests. Anyone know why?

Is the willingness of the board to upgrade the training facilities linked with other stuff like club reputation or league reputation etc? Cuz if it does it'd make sense cuz my club is from Northern Ireland so reputation does not grow quickly. But i need to be sure if it is indeed that reason.

19 hours ago, harryleechinyeow said:

Hope u dont mind me using ur thread.

After upgrading my training facilities to below average 3 seasons ago, which was the only time i did, the option to upgrade it has not appeared altogether in the list of board requests. Anyone know why?

Is the willingness of the board to upgrade the training facilities linked with other stuff like club reputation or league reputation etc? Cuz if it does it'd make sense cuz my club is from Northern Ireland so reputation does not grow quickly. But i need to be sure if it is indeed that reason.

Just to make sure.

1. Are you sure that you managed to upgrade the training facilities and the board didn't cancelled due to financial issues?

Incase the facilities upgrade finished successfully, would you mind to upload a screenshot here of your club finances? 

it also could be a bug.

Archived