Promoted and relegated teams do not match

BruderKlaus

I'm trying to add the 3rd tier of Slovenia.

2nd tier will expand from 10 teams in the 2016/2017 season to 16 teams the seasons thereafter.

What I've done so far:

Have separate rules for 2016 & 2017 and further for both 2nd tier as 3rd tier.

2016 3rd tier gives 8 promotion spots divided over 4 different regional leagues. 2016 2nd tier gives 2 relegation spots. Number of extra lower division teams to be promoted: 6. Those 6 spots also mentioned at 3rd tier.

From 2017 on there are 4 promotion spots in 3rd tier and 4 relegation spots in 2dn tier.

However I keep on getting the error: "Promoted and relegated teams do not match up for Slovenian Second League (2 relegated) and Slovenian Third League (8 promoted) (extra teams requested = 0)

Any clue on what I might be missing?

Slovenia 2_297F3C8F-E2BA-4A68-9EE6-010E454B24F0.fmf

I managed to get it to download but the first error I get is that there are only 9 teams in the 2nd tier.

I would suggest setting the first 2nd tier division to run in the year 2016 with no interval selected and the second 2nd tier to run in the year 2017 with the interval set to 1

1 hour ago, krlenjushka said:

in all 4 third child divisions-for year 2016-add "minimum overall promotion places for parent competition" line.

33 minutes ago, dazoctaron said:

I managed to get it to download but the first error I get is that there are only 9 teams in the 2nd tier.

I would suggest setting the first 2nd tier division to run in the year 2016 with no interval selected and the second 2nd tier to run in the year 2017 with the interval set to 1

Neither of these semed to solve the issue.

Alternative ways:

1) 2016 Season relegate 4 teams from 2nd tier and promote 4 teams (1 from each sub league) from 3rd tier

2) Have no relegation from 2nd tier in 2016 season

and then "grab teams" from the 3rd tier leagues and add them to the 2017 2nd tier division

eg. No relegation and grab the top 2 teams in each of the 3rd tier teams and place them in the 2nd tier league.  Grab the 2 bottom teams in the 2nd tier and add them to 2 of the 3rd tier leagues.  You would also need to add 6 teams from the lower leagues to the 3rd tier.

• 1 year later...
On 02/05/2017 at 15:53, dazoctaron said:

This person is a hero. This very problem was caused at me in the 2019 editor and hasn't been updated since the 2016 editor. Splendid! Thank you!

Archived