[Suggestion] Mananger's agents

Linasov

As I follow everyday the football news, something came up to my mind. We negociate in the game our contracts and wages. IRL, agents as Minola or Bernès, negociate manager's contract. It could be interesting, with the manager's wages, to spend it to get a more or less good agent to negociate our contracts with national federations or clubs. You all know that a powerfull agent, with many big players in his side can do such great things. Imagine the game with a good agent, tells the chairman when your quite low in the league, " ok give more time to the manager", or when you wanna sign a real star in a club he doesn't want to join, but your agent is also the star agent. " Yeah buddy sign in this club I trust the manager he's good, even the club is so so look at the structures and go play here".

We can imagine some agents just interested by money and not by your career, so we have to choose carefully.
The agent can also tips us on clubs who wants us as manager, or maybe work to pushes away the actual manager in your favourite club to put yourself in.

-That's make sense to negociate wages to manager's contracts.

-It's part of real football
-It adds several new function including agent's links with their players.

It also makes sense if you wanna sell a player you don' want anymore.
-It can also help or not ( if player agent's is like nemesis to yours) to renew the contract.

Hope you see my point. Sorry for many mistakes I surely did when I wrote this, I'm not very great with my english written.
I'm from France so forgive me again :)

• 7 months later...

Archived