End of Season Awards Nomination

David_H1997

I'm not sure if this already exists as a feature or not, because I bought FM15 but never got into it so never actually completed a full season ( just restarted multiple times) and on FM17 I've spent all 3 seasons at Dundela in Northern Ireland (Semi-Professional, playing in the NI Championship), but I never seem to be able to give players awards such as 'Managers Player of the Season', or 'Most Improved Player of the Season', etc. 

Personally I think it would be cool to be able to award at least the 'Managers Player of the Season' award, just to add a bit more of a personal touch to the awards. As I said, maybe this exists but I've just not discovered it yet.

Also, regarding an improvement to the Social Feed - Why does one person always have to be such a pessimist?! Last night, for example, I beat Institute (2nd in the league) at home in my game in hand to move from 9th to 5th with 3 games to go, 4 points off 2nd. My 21 year old striker scored 2 and got 1 assist, match rating of 8.9. The social feed was full of praise for him, except for one person. "Grainger wasn't that impressive, not sure what all the fuss is about" (Or something like that). Like man, come on, we just won a huge game and he was POTM, be a bit cheerful.

• 8 months later...

Archived