font size on nvidia shield K1

I must admit i was a little hesitant to buy this after i bought FM mobile, but i am liking the game so far on the NVidia Shield K1. my only complaint is that the text is too small sometimes and my fat fingers have a hard time hitting parts of the menu. is there any way to increase the font/resolution to scale? playing with reading glasses isnt good for the long term

• SI Staff

Hi Seph, thanks for getting in touch about this.

You're right, the buttons are a little fiddly when it comes to the Shield.  I've encountered the same problem.  This is down to the Shield having a very wide screen, but a lower resolution.  Were we to increase the zoom/scaling  for the Shield, it would give the game a very blurry appearance.  Unfortunately, there's no way within FM to alter the resolution or font-size, for the same reason.  

There maybe well be third party apps that can alter the zoom/resolution/font size but I don't know enough about that area to recommend one.  We are however, constantly evolving the skins of both FM and FMT and feedback like this is very valuable in our development of future products.

Alex

Archived