Good Championship players

Bingham67

what your transfer budget and wage budget? Do you hire a director of football? have you change your coaching staff? if so who have you sack and bought in please?

I am doing a career with Blackburn Rovers. I tend to look to the foreign market and look towards German and Holland markets

I have currently 3.6 million I sold Ben Marshall to Norwich for £4 million to get some cash I terminated Stephen Hendrie, Marvin Emnes, Sam Gallagher loan at the club and brought in these players :-

Loan

Stuart Armstrong

Zsolt Kalmar (hasnt really impressed)

Gael Andonian (seems a solid WBL option been brilliant so far)

Jerome Onguene (beastly centre back only 18 years old and doing well and a recommendation from these forums)

Stephy Mavididi (on loan from Arsenal looking like an absolute beast scored 3 goals in first 2 games) 

Free transfers

Federico Macheda (can pop up with the odd goal but I wouldnt rate highly )

Olexander Yakovenko (rather uninspiring on the pitch and has not stood out for me despite solid performances)

Yakubu (just seen him on the free transfers so took a punt)

Transfer

Mickael Pote £77k (I saw him recommended in the Gems thread so took a punt to early to judge)

I have no director of football and have not changed the coaching staff

Incomings are Rovers manager

Ive signed Scott Bain(Keeper) from Dundee 600k

left back Reece James(left back) from Wigan on loan for the season with the view to a perm deal for 2,5 million. paying 80 monthly loan fee

Right back Liam Palmer from Sheff Wed 1.5 million pounds.

Striker Jason Cummings from Hibs for 750k.

Signed Jamie O'Hara on free transfer on 2 year contract. Tried to sign Poyet but he went Fulham. was available on a free transfer.

Outgoings

Sent back Emnes(doesn't fit my tactics I will used), Byrne, Hendrie, Samuelsen to their parent clubs.

Sold Marshall to Newcastle for 4.4 mil.

Removed Lowe as captain and Conway as vice captain. Appointed Evans as captain and Mulgrew as vice captain.

I have 3 formations I played. 4-4-2, 4-1-2-2-1 and 4-1-4-1. I would screenshot my tactics I used and players roles if someone can tell me how you screenshot them.

I am just about to played my 1 league game against Norwich. Will used the 4-1-4-1 formation for this game

Mulgrew been a beast for me at centre back I am on an amazing run I am using the 5230 Park the Bus tactic by The Duke from fmbase forum it awesome.

By the way Lowe has been a great captain for me but sometimes he loses his head and gets sent off.

I currently sit 3rd in the league 20 games played top results so far:-

3-0 vs Huddersfield

1-0 vs Newcastle

2-1 vs Wolves

Currently on an 8 game winning streak loving this save :cool:

Roberto Insigne from Napoli. He's Lorenzo's brother.

I paid £375k on transfer deadline day in August 2016, it's now January 2017 and he's worth 4.4m. He's been a total revelation!

He can play several roles in the AM slot, including Shadow Striker, as well as an AP on the left (which is where I've been playing him).

57 minutes ago, Welshace said:

In a similarily Italian vein.. Kevin Lasagna is top class championship material

Totally agree with this one!

Agreed a deal to sign him also on deadline day for just over 2m, but Capri put a clause in that they needed to sign a replacement first. Needless to say it fell through as they failed miserably.

I have been tracking him since and he's had a blinder in Serie B. I did attempt to sign him again in January but their valuation has now shot up to 7m, probably due to his form.

Good shout on Roberto Insigne instant impact in first game

Also got Atakan Akkaynak on loan which I am really pleased about mentioned in the gems thread cant believe I got him.

Taye Taiwo on a free transfer also for left back my squad is taking shape now which is good :)

And a tip for people playing Blackburn save I really recommend promoting Ryan Nyambe to the first team to play at right back he has been awesome :)

Absolutely gutted got Blackburn all the way to the playoff final but lost to Derby 2-1 so have to rebuild and go again :(

Roberto Insigne had a serious injury a few matches before the end and was out for 6-7 months cost me abit I know where I got to improve next time.

Can anyone recommend a deep lay playmaker in a centre midfield role? Looking for someone around 22 to 28 and around 1-1.5 million pounds. After this player playing in 4-2-3-1 formation and will be playing in attacking retain possession style of play and will be playing next to ball winning midfield.

Thanks in Advance

What a second season managed to get Blackburn promoted to Prem so happy after the heartbreak of last season.  :cool:

Mikael Pote who I signed from recommendation in the gem thread was amazing in the second season got 25 goals other top performers were Bradley Dack and Hope Akpan :)

blackburn.jpg

11 minutes ago, Bingham67 said:

What a second season managed to get Blackburn promoted to Prem so happy after the heartbreak of last season.  :cool:

Mikael Pote who I signed from recommendation in the gem thread was amazing in the second season got 25 goals other top performers were Bradley Dack and Hope Akpan :)

blackburn.jpg

How old is Pote?

what signings do you make?

did you change the coaching staff?

Pote is 33 now 32 when I signed him he took a season to fit in with my style I retrained him as shadow striker.

As for first team signings I had alot of loans mainly Vitaly Janelt who I used as CB, Riccardo Marchizza on loan from Roma was solid at CB great loan, Allan from Liverpool was great in roaming playmaker role for me, Martin Samuelsen on loan from West Ham was decent but not eye catching.

Buys I bought Bradley Dack who was amazing I lost Ryan Nyambe In Janaury as the chairman sold him which pissed me off fortunately I bought Cristian Gamboa from Celtic at right back who was amazing.

Coaching staff remains unchanged I think Blackburn has a fantastic setup I dont follow championship real life but Im surprised they are struggling I know the game does not necessarily reflect real life but they have some good players in the ranks.

Archived