[FMT16] Why is this player unavailable?

Can anybody tell me why this bloke (Sun Haoshang - Profile / Information) is unavailable since I bought him for my Hunan Xiangtao side? He is marked as unavailable ever since (through pre-season and the first two league matches) and I can't find a clue why. Any idea why and what I can do about it? He is pretty important for the team - or at least he could be...

Is he banned or injured or suspended during that period in real life? Or has he already play for 2 clubs in FM in a season?

There was a German player called Max Kruse who suddenly went missing for 2-3 weeks in FM15 due to him having a virus or injured in real life. I have to google it to find out.

Thanks for that comment. Could be the reason but I can't find anything about this in real life. Google won't find anything. And the season just started so he can't have played for two teams. And his history won't tell about anything in the past.

And actually in that case I would definitely expect the game to tell me so. :(

BTW: The hyperlinks in my last post to the player's pictures seem to link to this thread although I copied imgur's links. Sorry for that - I can't seem to change this.

IRL: Current Club: Shijiazhuang Ever Bright  //  (former Club name until 2014: Shijiazhuang Yongchang)

in game: I bought him from Shijiazhuang Yongchang end of 2015 (=end of season as the seasons are from March-Oct)

wiki says: Sun Haosheng (Chinese: 孙昊晟; born 1 February 1988 in Qingdao) is a Chinese footballer who currently plays for Shijiazhuang Ever Bright in the Chinese Super League.

Many thanks for trying to help out!

Seems like every little stuff is written about him online. Doesn't seems like he was injured or something. Are you playing the full FM as well? If yes, maybe you can open up the editor and check on him. You should also post in the bugs forum and check with league specific issues China thread/China database thread.

Ok, I am not the editor expert but what I found about Sun Haosheng in the 2016 editor under "ban" looks like this below.

So that doesn't help either. Must be a ban he picked up in the first played season (2015). I posted this in the thread on the Chinese leagues but as this is the 2016 version these threads are not too active any more. Well, whatever, I guess I'll just see and wait what happens.

Editor Sun Haosheng.PNG

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe this is why he suddenly went 'missing' for awhile. His return date is also 10th June 2015 in the editor.

意外受伤与伤愈复出

在帮助石家庄永昌冲超之后,随球队进行冬训,在一次分组对抗之中,孙昊晟受伤后倒地不起,事后确认为十字韧带断裂,宣布上半赛程报销。

在经过手术和半年多的修养时候,孙昊晟一直等待着付出的日子,2015年6月10日,孙昊晟和外援卡隆一起归队,在9月13日中超第二十五轮石家庄永昌主场对战河南建业的比赛第62分钟,孙昊晟换下队友胡伟,完成了伤愈后的第一场比赛。

http://baike.baidu.com/item/孙昊晟#reference-[2]-5463054-wrap

Archived