Conte's Chelsea 343 Tactic | Antonio Conte's Dominion!

Hello Guys!

This time I present to you my version of Conte's Chelsea Tactic!

Antonio Conte has made a revolution on the premier league, creating a 343 and Exploring the strengths of his squad!
Shocking everyone with his methods and his personality, Chelsea is confortable on top of premier league playing well and destroying all opponents!!

It's a 343 with high intensity and high mobility taking advantage from the spaces on the pitch and playing as a Collective force!
Match preparation: Offensive/deffensive Movement deppending on the opponent that youre gonna face and of course deppending if you are a top league club or an underdog.
No OI's

What do you need:

GK - A Normal Goalkeeper, the best you can Get!

Wing Backs - Fast, Good Positioning and Off the ball, Teamwork and Work Rate. The higher the physical attributes the better! (ex: 
ryan sessegnon, Jetro Williems,Quadrado, Cancelo...)

DC's - Strong players, with the capacity to mark tight and tackle! They should also be fast if possible! (ex: Süle, Calum Chambers, Mauricio Lemos, Jorge Mere...)

Deep Lying Playmaker: A strong player but also with some pass skills and technique in order to start creating your game. (ex: Bazoer, William Carvalho, Matic,....)

Box-to-box midfielder:: A monster full of stamina and covering the whole pitch! (ex: Kanté, Pogba, etc...)

Wingers: 2 Inside forwards cuting inside, fast players, also capable of dribbiling, and also scoring! (ex: Hazard, Corona, Brahimi, etc..) 

Defensive Forward: A guy capable of pressing, scorings, helping the team in the diferrents moments of the game! A complete Forward also works well here! (Ex: Diego Costa, André Silva, Vietto, etc...)

The video above was made by me and it's about how did I build this tactic, its main principles and movements, I Highly recommend you guys to take a look so you will understand a little bit better how does the tactic work!

Tested on Chelsea, Leeds and FC Porto and I managed to achieve many impressive campaings!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bvjwt3kg9f2g2jr/343+Conte's+Chelsea+by+Mister+Vitz_EDF14B76-A61B-4005-9D83-AD6BE83B566C.fmf

Hoje you guys enjoy it! :)

tatica 343.png

Chelsea CL.jpg

porto liga.jpg

leeeds1.png

leeeds3.png

leeeds2.png

Looking forward to testing a version of this with a few tweaks. Do you not think the Luiz role in the middle of the back 3 would be a cover? Most of the average position heat maps I see of Chelsea games have him deeper than the two either side of him?

On 26/01/2017 at 09:24, Romers said:

Looking forward to testing a version of this with a few tweaks. Do you not think the Luiz role in the middle of the back 3 would be a cover? Most of the average position heat maps I see of Chelsea games have him deeper than the two either side of him?

Well mate, I think he is a good player but in terms of positioning he is not that good... so he plays with some freedom to move himself, And conte figured that out, and is getting the best of David Luiz.

But its something that you can try :)

Archived