Man United Legends Database

I think you've done Becks and Ruud a bit of a disservice there. I feel like Ruud was better physically and aerially than that and 9 decisions and composure for Beckham is a bit harsh.

EDIT - Sorry, didn't see that you'd made Beckham and Ruud youth players.

Hi Sudodoodo

Thanks for your feedback!

Yes, there are just 15 in game. They each have around 85 potential ability points to learn :)

I think i have to disagree with you on Becks slightly, he often lost his composure and made bad decisions. Think for England, Simeone + Penalties. He would remain very composed in some massive games and often get that important free kick! He has a good important matches stat too.

Thanks again. 

Cheers mate,

I will be doing a new team every month. So keep a look out for Liverpool! Being one of the teams with a lot of history and legends i'm sure it wont be long. But this will be decided in a vote on my website (still a WIP) http://fm-factory.com

I have tried to balance it as well as i can so it is not too easy, in fact it is quite difficult still for me in season 2. I tried to be clever with player ages and the older legends will be deteriorating as the youth are beginning to reach their potential. This cycle repeat's quite a few times as well.

Archived