ineffective crosses of winger roles

First, i'm south korean who loves this game, and english is not my mother tongue.. please understand my poor english:)

In this match engine, the crosses of wingers is so far to score. Their movements are improved a lot than fmm2016 but still they can't make a lot of assists.

In real football, low cross in the penalty area is very threatening routes to score but in this game it is so easy to defend.

I want to see many assists of my winger role players please improve their crosses' accuracy...

I am studying the performance of winger, too.

Yes. The movements of wingers are improved a lot than fmm2017. The footness really impact the behavior of wings.

Could you let me know what is the expectation of assistance of a winger? 10+ or 20+?

5 hours ago, RSeven said:

I am studying the performance of winger, too.

Yes. The movements of wingers are improved a lot than fmm2017. The footness really impact the behavior of wings.

Could you let me know what is the expectation of assistance of a winger? 10+ or 20+?

Just 10+ in league. In my case, my winger can't even make 10 assist in league. It's unrealistic.

19 hours ago, leo10 said:

Just 10+ in league. In my case, my winger can't even make 10 assist in league. It's unrealistic.

In my current MU season 20~21, I played a 4321 wide formation, 2 winger + 1 poacher.

AML: Depay as Winger, Apps 49, Gls 14, Ast 15, PoM 5, AvR 7.46

AMR: Martial as Winger, Apps 39, Gls 16, Ast 13, PoM 5, AvR 7.64

FCC: Rashford as Poacher, Apps 39, Gls 50, Ast 5, PoM 22, AvR 8.43

My two wingers are not set-piece taker.

Ward-Prowse is my corner taker, Apps 43, Gls 6, Ast 30,  PoM  2, AvR 7.86

I use balanced, short, mixed, mixed, committed, On, On, off, off. No P outlet and P attacker.

I found balanced mentality will help winger to perform well.

Archived