Creating a Canary Islands League

Hi Everyone, 

Not posted on here much before, so be kind! 

I am looking to create a Canary Islands Premier League, League Cup and Domestic Cup, which contains 18 teams that already exist that play in the Canary Islands. 

It is something I have been after doing for a while, but have been unsure how to do it through the editor. From what I understand, I would have to create a new nation for the Canary Islands, then create the competitions and add the teams to those competitions - is that correct? The only Issue I think i'll have doing that, is that the Canary Islands is already a region in Spain in the editor. 

Any help anyone could give me in setting this format up would really be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jordan. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2016 at 13:11, jordanpomeroy said:

Hi Everyone, 

Not posted on here much before, so be kind! 

I am looking to create a Canary Islands Premier League, League Cup and Domestic Cup, which contains 18 teams that already exist that play in the Canary Islands. 

It is something I have been after doing for a while, but have been unsure how to do it through the editor. From what I understand, I would have to create a new nation for the Canary Islands, then create the competitions and add the teams to those competitions - is that correct? The only Issue I think i'll have doing that, is that the Canary Islands is already a region in Spain in the editor. 

Any help anyone could give me in setting this format up would really be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jordan. 

Jordan, I created a Canary Islands league a few years ago. All I did was replace the Segunda Division (or rename it) and created 22 new clubs, such as Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Ibiza, etc. You can read my blog post about it (including the data editor download) here http://fmscrapbook.com/?p=1068.

Archived