Specific stadium for Cup Finals not being used

Clifton14

Good morning. I am not sure if this is a bug or not but, a custom database I'm working on has an issue with Stadiums for cup finals.   I wanted to use a specific stadium (Delle Alpi)  for all finals, yet it seems that the finals are just being played at the home teams staium. I have worked on the stadium and clicked to make sure it was no longer extinct, added the coordinates  etc but still no change. Even when I have change back to the original National stadium/s  for the final it just plays at the home teams stadium.  I have tried all the options in advanced editor E.G Specific Stadium, National in all the staium options to fix this but, it only seems to work when you revert to basic rules which doesn't work for me. As I've spent days working on this and do not want to lose all the changes. Is there a work around?

4 hours ago, Clifton14 said:

Good morning. I am not sure if this is a bug or not but, a custom database I'm working on has an issue with Stadiums for cup finals.   I wanted to use a specific stadium (Delle Alpi)  for all finals, yet it seems that the finals are just being played at the home teams staium. I have worked on the stadium and clicked to make sure it was no longer extinct, added the coordinates  etc but still no change. Even when I have change back to the original National stadium/s  for the final it just plays at the home teams stadium.  I have tried all the options in advanced editor E.G Specific Stadium, National in all the staium options to fix this but, it only seems to work when you revert to basic rules which doesn't work for me. As I've spent days working on this and do not want to lose all the changes. Is there a work around?

Did you also set this in the fixtures tab?

Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-19 um 14.41.26.jpg

Archived