Limit of 3 foreign players by club in all nations

Thingy

Hello,

I would like to limit the number of foreign players in the squad of all club competitions at 3 : Maximum squad players 25 with maximum 3 foreign players.

I've tried a lot of different ways (add a new rule for nation who limit the squad to 25 with less than 3 foreign players,...)  but nothing have worked.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks

You need to enter the advanced rules of the existing tournaments. The way I found out was to make a custom tournament and then set the rules of foreign player limits, then after, see how those rules looked like in advanced mode.

When you actually see how it works, it's quite easy to replicate.

But be aware, you will need to change it individually for all 250 countries in the world if you need this fully implemented. ;) 

In truth, you'd need to amend the fixture rules in each nation, but this is time consuming, as each competition has it's own set of fixture rules.

It's easy enough to do, you find which set of fixture rules the EPL uses, for example, and you amend the rules in advanced rules.

That said, you'll be changing rules country by country for hours.

6 hours ago, LCpl said:

In truth, you'd need to amend the fixture rules in each nation, but this is time consuming, as each competition has it's own set of fixture rules.

It's easy enough to do, you find which set of fixture rules the EPL uses, for example, and you amend the rules in advanced rules.

That said, you'll be changing rules country by country for hours.

This 

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

sorry completely new to the editor. I want to put in the 3 foreign player rule.

Ive followed you, up to a point, in the editor. I'm up to the advanced rules and im looking at the "fixture rules 0". Ive gone in and selected the foreign players in the squad selection but i now have no idea where i actually input the max 3 rule?

Hope that makes sense. Heres a screenshot to try and help.

Screenshot 2017-11-16 10.13.49.png

N.B 

Don't worry...cracked it!!!

Archived