FM17: 50 ULTIMATE FREE TRANSFERS!

Bothan Spy

Now we have had time to peruse the beta, and following on from my previous threads, I have come up with 50 players you should consider signing on a free transfer at the start of a new game!

All of these players were without a contract at the time of my post.

Enjoy and feel free to comment!

qWZzxUt.png

okay. lets start with somebody English. after a bit of a good spurt at the back end of his west ham time, carltons career seems to have stagnated. a forgettable stint in Scotland and America's second tier has left this target man without a club. he has great strength and determination. although it isn't saying he's a freebie on the beta, he has been released IRL.

vSTFzys.png

I love Farfan. he was a quality signing on previous versions of FM and still looks mega now at 32. he isn't showing up as a freebie in the beta but should with the release like carlton above. an absolute belting winger with loads still to offer a club as his speed and flair hasn't diminished.

RVGrChf.png

Speaking of cracking wingers in their prime, Mark had a fairly crap time at Liverpool but has since redeemed himself at CSKA. another one that wont show up as free but defo will be come the release. A Chile international stalwart with some really good all round stats. 

UXPd6Ws.png

probably on everyone's hit list at the start of a new game this one! this fella just needs a new club to slot into the defence and become the marshal! he has some belting scores for a DC and its crazy he hasn't found a club yet IRL. take advantage of this freebie quick!

Something's wrong with your picks. 

Carlton Cole is contracted at Sacramento until 12/31/2017.

Jefferson Farfan is at Al-Jazira until 6/30/2018.

Mark Gonzalez is at Sport Recife until 12/31/2017.

Martin Caceres and Sulley Muntari are actually available on a free transfer.

I have compiled my own list of the 400 most notable free agents when starting FM 2017, and sorted them from best to worst if you want to take a look.

3 minutes ago, Stamatis said:

Something's wrong with your picks. 

Carlton Cole is contracted at Sacramento until 12/31/2017.

Jefferson Farfan is at Al-Jazira until 6/30/2018.

Mark Gonzalez is at Sport Recife until 12/31/2017.

Martin Caceres and Sulley Muntari are actually available on a free transfer.

I have compiled my own list of the 400 most notable free agents when starting FM 2017, and sorted them from best to worst if you want to take a look.

their contracts have been cancelled. hence free. I haven't read your post and I highly doubt its better than mine!

8 minutes ago, Stamatis said:

In what patch mate? I started a new save to test again and they're still in contract with the clubs I mentioned.

I am not on any patch. I am just going on real life mate. like I have said at the beginning of my post and on every player I have mentioned...

11 minutes ago, Bothan Spy said:

I am not on any patch. I am just going on real life mate.

I see. So your list is based on transfermarkt then and not the actual database of the game. I'll be updating my list once the final database is made available on November 4th to reflect current game data.

24 minutes ago, Bothan Spy said:

I haven't read your post and I highly doubt its better than mine!

So you just listed Di Natale, despite being retired, without looking at my list. OK. Well, you're free to doubt, but you're supposedly listing 50 players here and not 400. Anyhow, keep up the good work, I like the comments you write for each player.

14 minutes ago, Stamatis said:

I see. So your list is based on transfermarkt then and not the actual database of the game. I'll be updating my list once the final database is made available on November 4th to reflect current game data.

So you just listed Di Natale, despite being retired, without looking at my list. OK. Well, you're free to doubt, but you're supposedly listing 50 players here and not 400. Anyhow, keep up the good work, I like the comments you write for each player.

this is the ultimate list my friend. I don't just list players names, I show screenshots and pass on my comments and judgements.

Archived