Looking for a villa save to read

Asmart01

19 hours ago, mbabbs said:

Bacuna - useful backup initially both LB and MR

Agbonlahor - Very useful first season. Got me a number of last minute winners

Interesting, thanks for your insight! They do have some good potential. I'm currently persisting with a 4-1-2-3 and had some early success with it, minus TI at this point. Jedinak as DM behind Bjarnson/Hourihane as BBM and Lansbury as CM:A.

Quick comment on these 2, I assume you mean RB for Bacuna? (just in case I'm missing a trick). His defensive stats look a bit poor, I've been rotating him through CM and RW/RM and using Bree as my backup RB.
And how do you use Agbonlahor? He doesn't seem very useful to me because I have better forwards (he seems 4th choice and there's 2 promising youngsters) and would prefer to play Adomah on the RW/RM. But I'd be interested to give him a try from a sentimental view because he's always been someone I've associated with Villa.

It's odd having Hogan on a key contract and Kodija as first team because I would have ranked them the other way.

Sorry yes, RB for Bacuna and yes only as backup. And now you mention Hourihane, yes he is good for Rotation with Bjarnson. Jedinak didn't really fit into my formation so I lost him after the first season.

"how do you use Agbonlahor? "

Agbonlahor was mostly used at MR, but I occasionally used him upfront when I suffered with injuries (Hogan seems very susceptible to injury).

" Adomah on the RW/RM "

I forgot about him. He is very useful in the first season too.

" It's odd having Hogan on a key contract and Kodija as first team because I would have ranked them the other way. "

Yes. Having said that Kodija wasn't as good as I hoped he would be for me whereas Hogan knew where the net was, when he was fit.

Do you guys ever have problems with strange kit selections in your games? For example in my game, when Villa play against Hull away, both teams wear their away kits. Or when we go to Old Trafford, United wear their white third kit and Villa are in the claret and blue! Makes no sense to me!

Archived