No Assistant Manager for National team

Hi, I just started a new game in FMM 2016 with managing only a national team a England. I dont  see a staff section and there is no assistant manager. Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks,

Mugu

6 hours ago, musantha said:

At least an assistant manager to give recommendations on player call ups based on domestic performance and star value and experience etc. I think we have this in the PC version of FM.

Appointing staff and level of feedback are two different entities sadly. I agree with you on both though and they should go hand in hand and the level of feedback is just not good enough.

The fact that an assistant manager wouldn't serve enough purpose to an international side for such a feature to be included is testament to the overhyped, poorly thought out mess that is coaches in FMM2016. Hopefully they are drastically improved in FMM2017, because at the moment they are just a stat boost. It's silly that they currently can't be used effectively in international management, and international management needs an overhaul in general, not just regarding coaches.

Archived