EleveN SamuraI

1.jpg

Team Instructions

ti.jpg

Training

PreSeason: Fitness and tactical

During season: Defending

Minimum 8 games during preseason

........................................................................................

O.I.

Ass. Manager

........................................................................................

Nott`m Forest first season - Champions (No Transfers)

Nott`m Forest.jpg

Everton FC first season

Everton.jpg

TACTIC DOWNLOAD LINK

Eleven Samurai_70D8CBFA-0950-42FB-A543-425017157BB2.fmf

1st game, the crunch tie at Swansea.

I wasn't going to risk using this just yet but our away form has been woeful so didn't see much harm.

We won 1-0 with a late goal but I was very impressed with the number of chances created as well as our possession.

378120_screenshots_20160805200633_1.jpg

Used this for 13 games now, W9 D2 L2.

Still a few issues away from home but overall, we have the lions share of possession just about every game and create plenty of chances.

I don't use OI as I found my AssMan uses far too many which confuses the players. I do use preset OI though for every game, which a lot of people do:

Show stikers and all wide players onto their weaker foot and close down strikers.

• 2 weeks later...

Very impressed with this tactic.

As a Scunthorpe fan, you can imagine my delight when I opened a 20 year save in the year 2036 to find my team were down in the Northern Premier League First Division North.

I started the season with a different tactic. Pre-season went okay, a couple of wins, a couple of draws, but it's all really about fitness, right? Now given the caliber of my players compared to the teams we were up against, I wasn't expecting to walk the league, but we should be competitive in every match. 5 games into the season and I'd won 1 and drawn 4, including a 3-3 draw against AFC Darwen... Something wasn't right somewhere.

I tried this tactic and the results became incredible. Since the draw against Darwen, we went on a winning streak of 14 matches (league and cups). Went undefeated for 27 games (again, league and cups). Good possession, scoring plenty from crosses, striker is banging them in and my wingers are chipping in, too. Great overlapping runs from full-backs, who help with a lot of assists. One of the main difficulties at the moment is teams from higher leagues poaching my non-contract players and it's getting harder and harder to scour the transfer market to snap up decent replacements with a tiny budget.

I finished the season top, a cool 20 points clear of second placed Farsley. Played 42, won 31, drawn 9, lost 2, for 73, against 28, goal difference 45, with 102 points. Also managed little cup runs in the FA Trophy (MK Dons knocked me out 7-1 on aggregate in the semis) and FA Cup (lost 4-1 to Grimsby in the second round). We went on to win the Northern Premier League Challenge Cup, beating Hanley Town 3-1 after extra time.

Just started my second season in charge, now in the Northern Premier Premier. I'm top after 9 games (won 8, drawn 1). Beat York City in the final of the Peter Swales Shield too.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this tactic does not get the attention it undoubtedly deserves.
Still with my Cardiff team and we are sitting pretty at the top of the EPL right now.
Unbeaten at home and just the 1 defeat away, in the 1st game of the season.

378120_20160915160854_1.png378120_20160915161125_1.png

I brought in Bale and Sterling who have been magnificent in the IF roles.

378120_20160915161459_1.png378120_20160915161539_1.png

And they have been key to our success. Defensively we were really good already but they have created so many chances and scored quite a few too.

In the stats tables, we are top for goals, crosses completed and shots on target.
We are 2nd for least goals conceded, cross completion ratio and possession.

And it isn't one of those tactics that gets a lot of your players booked either. We have just 27 yellows in 23 games, with 0 red cards.
The standard/fluid setup with a slightly higher defensive line works perfectly well and we are very rarely caught out by balls over the top.

I really can't stress enough how brilliant this tactic is.

Archived