So I started a career when I went on holiday as a little muck around and now I've been playing for a while and I have taken it quite seriously but as a muck around I just tapped randomly on the keyboard but now i would like to change the name as it is more serious. Is this possible. Also it's on Handheld football manager

@MikaelS : If you do not mind digging into a binary editor, you could search for a thread with the title «How to input special latin alphabet into game in FMM2016 ios», assuming you are using iOs, and that the saved game format has not changed much. Transfer the save to a computer, do the editing and transfer the save back. I used to change Satre to Sætre in my saves when I had an iPhone :-)

No guarantees though, so backup your save before attempting ;-)

On 02/08/2016 at 23:16, Marc Vaughan said:

Email me your save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll change it for you ... just as a one off (please don't snow me under with saves people ;) ).

I will send you it when I'm back from holiday (tomorrow) as I do think have Internet down here 

On 5/8/2016 at 14:10, JaSat said:

@MikaelS : If you do not mind digging into a binary editor, you could search for a thread with the title «How to input special latin alphabet into game in FMM2016 ios», assuming you are using iOs, and that the saved game format has not changed much. Transfer the save to a computer, do the editing and transfer the save back. I used to change Satre to Sætre in my saves when I had an iPhone :-)

No guarantees though, so backup your save before attempting ;-)

That really sounds like a whole lot of work, more than I want to spend :D

Archived