assistant manager coaching attributes and training

so i've been trying to find this info everywhere but could not do it. at least, noone can say for sure. so my question is whether assistant's manager coaching attributes have any influence on training quality. i mean in terms of attrs improvement, i dont mean ass man handling team training schedule and individual training.

coaching attributes seem to have a bearing on star rating of assistant manager, but on the other hand some say that training quality in fmt depends only on training facilities. so could anyone clear this for me?

Hi,

Training is affected by the state of your training facilities and club reputation in FMT. The attributes of the assistant manager have no bearing. Choose one with man management, jpa/jpp, motivating, tactics to help in reports and advice.

thanks! yes, that's exactly what i'm always looking for. and on a similar issue - how about head of youth dev and his coaching atts? do they influence quality and "type" of newgens? i mean if the head of youth has better attacking coaching will it produce players with better attacking attributes?

From Lucas in June last year:

"Head of Youth Development will take care of youngsters coming through the youth system, they can influence newgen personality characteristics in some cases.

I would probably say unless you can afford a HoYD, then don't have one. The wages will still come out of your balances and at the lower levels you're better off trying to save what money you can, in my opinion.

But if Youth Development is your focus for your team then its likely more beneficial for you. All depends on your needs."

So, I think as with the full version, it only affects the personality. I think quality depends on the region and your youth facilities? (I am not an expert on this, maybe in the youth development guides in the tactics forum you can find something). It doesn't look like to have an effect on the attributes.

yes, i know it affects personality, perhaps also positions via head preferred formation. i think region also affects things as different countries have different potential youths. facilities i think affect how much they are trained, so their ca, not pa. thanks for the answer.

Archived