Skining help please

izagooner

Panel look is from CFM Skin so I think that You missed a line of code in your new "settings/settings.xml". Open this file and paste this:

<colour name="main_box_background" red="0" green=0" blue="0" />

or to get the same background box colour as whole your new skin open "panels"player overview.xml", find a bunch of code looks like this:

red_replacement="main_box_background"

and replace a main_box_background with box_background. Also remember to copy a graphics of that boxes from CFM Skin "graphics/boxes/custom/main/paper" to the exact same location in your new skin.

Panel look is from CFM Skin so I think that You missed a line of code in your new "settings/settings.xml". Open this file and paste this:

<colour name="main_box_background" red="0" green=0" blue="0" />

or to get the same background box colour as whole your new skin open "panels"player overview.xml", find a bunch of code looks like this:

red_replacement="main_box_background"

and replace a main_box_background with box_background. Also remember to copy a graphics of that boxes from CFM Skin "graphics/boxes/custom/main/paper" to the exact same location in your new skin.

It is from your skin but I'm only using it for myself .. Thanks for your advice much appreciated

Archived