British Cup

FESTON

Hey guys i'm new to editor for fm16 and i have just finished making a Yorkshire 3 tier leagues and cups. However as part of this new league i would like to create a British cup which would see all the teams from the top division of the English, Scotish, Welsh, Northern Irish and Yorkshire leagues entred into the one cup. This is possible to do and how would i do it?

Yes, its possible i have one with all the teams from eng,scot, ireland, wales and n.ireland in an fa cup. Its a simple setup, you create cup and just the it to pick teams from every division you want. Setting seeding or later entry teams (ie Prem into later rounds can be tricky). but its mostly getting the math right for each stage.

How do you make it so you add the leagues. On the Team tab when creating a cup it only allows to add individual teams.

Do you add a rules set for it? As i already have the national rules for yorkshire and it doesnt allow to add another set of rules.

How do you make it so you add the leagues. On the Team tab when creating a cup it only allows to add individual teams.

Do you add a rules set for it? As i already have the national rules for yorkshire and it doesnt allow to add another set of rules.

You might have to switch over to advanced for it, and yes you can set rules for each division or competition separately.

Archived