Scouting and discovered areas?

Out of curiosity, I thought that scouting someone to 100% would give full information about the player. Why is it that I still have 17 undiscovered areas even with 100% scouting? Is it related to my manager's knowledge skill?

Z53Zk2k

Sorry, it seems the image link didn't work. It is much clearer with that, so here is a direct link: http://imgur.com/Z53Zk2k

What I mean is that when scouting a player there is usually a percentage bar indicating how much has been scouted, most often referring to hidden attributes like professionality, injury proneness and the like. In the image it is seen that I am supposed to have scouted the player 100 %, but many of those hidden attributes are still hidden. What I am wondering is if that is a function of my manager's Player Knowledge and Young Player Knowledge all being 1 or if this should be reported as a bug.

Scouting knowledge. The bar along the top of the scouting report.

The only thing I can think of is your scout just isn't good enough to gather that information. Other than that, I'm not sure what would be the problem. Unless the club refused to give the information to your scout

That doesn't look right, before raising as a bug try deleting your cache folder as it is possible that it could be a minor UI issue.

Archived