Even based development??

i think i've read somewhere that certain events can increase attributes of players?

so can work for any age or does it have to be young players?

and has anyone got and experience of this happening?

is there anything we can do to help it along or is it all down to luck?

Thanks.

It can happen at any age. Some events are just luck-based. For example, very rarely, a player might have a dramatic increase or decrease of Determination. This represents potential major life-changing events that, for legal reasons, the game can't directly specify.

As far as events that you can help along, Important Matches can changed based on how well a team performs in important matches. Winning the Champions League final, for example, might see a boost to the participants' Important Matches rating.

I think the important match rating should really be fluid if a player has a great career then he would become less nervous playing in bigger matches.

i'm not sure if any of my players have improved through this, but it would be so easy to miss espically since i haven't been aware to which events to look out for.

determination is the only rating that i see just jumping up one or two all of a sudden but then that is been down to tutouring, don't think any other attributes have behaved like this.

Archived