Real life champions league fixtures (and other continental/international competitions)

Darth Rob

I've figured out how to add the real life fixtures for leagues like the Premier League, La Liga etc fairly easily.

But I can't seem to find where to add real life fixtures for the Champions League, World Cup Qualifying etc

I saw a post saying you had to set the nation for the Champions League to something random like Turkey then edit it via the Turkey nation rules.

Doing it this way, do you need to set all the registered teams before setting the fixtures or can you just go about inputting the fixtures and it'll work out who qualified, who was in what group etc automatically?

using turkey lets you access the advanced rules, you don't need to do anything with teams as the comp will get all teams registered

never tried or seen anyone manage to get the real fixtures/results to work in comp like this, due to lots of factors group draws/ then knockout draws

good luck have a go if you got the time would be interested to see how it pans out

Archived