La Liga: First team players cannot play for reserves

Hi,

in the beginning of my second season, out of the blue, my players from the 1st team squad cannot play for the reserves in the Segunda División. When I hover over their status, it says Unr - Cannot be registered for this match. The players cannot play for the reserves and it's really frustrating (also, I tried to continue and holiday through the days where the reserves play, and none of the players I made available played). The thing is, the whole first season, I used reserves to rotate players and build up their fitness, this is something new. I'm not sure what to do here, any help would be appreciated.

3QzuZFP.png

Would it not be a case that your reserves manager would have registered a squad to play at that level, and there's no room left for the players you mention? Not managed in Spain, so not sure if that's how it works, but given the 2nd team are part of the senior league structure themselves, I'd imagine they'd have to register a squad? Not sure though.

They have to register a squad, but as I said, in my first season I was able to send first team players to play in reserves and this happened suddenly, with no indication why, so I don't think it works properly

So I just reloaded an old auto save and re-run the nearest reserve game. The players were marked as Unr and did not play. However, when I look at the match from my current save (where it was already played), the players played.. It looks like something triggered this behaviour across all saves

Before, with first team players playing:

gdnYsJT.png

After, the players cannot play

5oMAlra.png

If you want senior squad players to play for the B team you have no option as that is not allowed under the squad registration or match selection rules.

Archived