Change Colour of View Match Button.

BoxToBox

I used to be able to do this by adding a little code in the "competition fixtures item panel detailed" xml file, but that's not working any more, since the 16.3 update.

This is how it looks now.

03be14ef8ef324efe36c06be50c6459e.png

This is post match, and how it used to look pre-update and what I'm aiming for.

bdea922d8e76a963d7edac0cca967cb6.png

Problem is, the moment I put the xml file in my panels folder, with or without editing it, the whole thing disappears, like this...

6d178906611f9bbfbfd39d1006d76f89.png

Anyone know what's going on here, or what I can do to fix it?

Coding on that panel hasn't changed in the patch, you can try deleting your cache files incase it is a caching issue.

Depending what orignal code you have used to change the colour of the 'V' button I've just checked the below code in 16.3 and it works:

<!-- View fixture button-->

<widget id="attd" class="button" appearance="buttons/standard/normal/button" colour="XXX" red_replacement="XXX" blue_replacement="XXX" size="large" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical"/>

Colour bit will change the text (V or attend) colour, red_replacement will change the colour of the button, and blue will change the border of the default image.

Looks like the problem is with the lines that look like this (there will be one line under the home team and scorers section and another under the away team and scorers section:

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical, extend" offset="0" gap="0" />

If you change that to read:

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical, fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>

Then you should get the team names back.

That's stopped the button disappearing, but I'm left with one minor issue, everything is clipping on the page like this.

eac927587a465935671b8f88c69a0764.png

But, to be honest, if that can't be dealt with I'm not too bothered, I'm just glad it's all working.

Try this, locate these bits of code (one set for the home and another set further down for the away team and scorers):

<container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="8" gap="2" do_not_size="true"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical, fill" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="2" layout_children="true" />

And replace with the patched code that looks like:

<container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical, fill" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="2" layout_children="true" />

<container height="8"/>

You should be able to play around with the values if you want to tweak the position of the content.

Archived