FM 15: Keeping everybody happy?

Hey guys,

I've been playing Football Manager 2015 a lot in the last few days and since I'm a Liverpool Fan, I tried to bring the glory days back to Anfield.

After failing with tactics very often, i finally managed to sort that out, but now i got sacked because my players were unhappy with me (first season 2nd place just behind City).

I sold Markovic in the Winter and my Players went mad, also many Players were unhappy because they didn't play enough (although i'm rotating a lot). After that, Players stood up for each other (e.g. Sturridge was mad because i didn't treat Benteke right and so on).

How can I solve Problems like this? I have to say some Players just don't fit into my System (like Benteke or Milner), but no one wanted to buy those players when i put them on the transfer list.

Is this just a problem of the Liverpool Squad (too many close-to-starting-lineup players) or will i have problems like this in every save?

I've stopped playing FM15 now but I had the case of Gnabry, who I had signed from Arsenal for peanuts for my Southampton team where he did extremely well and played most games for 2 years as part of my title winning team. He begged to be sold to Man U, which I agreed to for a large amount of money. 2 years later I took over Man U and he had played the grand total of 15 games for them, having been abandoned in the U-21 team. Three games into my first season he came and complained that I was not giving him his chance...

I had loads of issues with this in FM15- having to sell players as, even though they had a contract as backup or rotation, they could not accept they weren't part of the first team sheet week in week out.

PS: I managed quite a few teams: Koln, AFC Wimbledon, Southampton, Rennes, Man U among others and found this to be a regular occurrence.

Play FMC, won't get as many as these problems then, you still get some unhappy players which is fair enough and right anyway but nothing on the levels I have read about for the full fat mode.

Archived