Samsung Tablet Help

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. I then purchased Football Manager Touch 2016 through Steam. I have a previously existing Steam account which I use on my PC, and when I installed Steam on the tablet I used the same account. When I purchased FM16 Touch, it downloaded and shows in my library, but I cannot determine how to install it. I feel pretty stupid, because it seems easy to install on PC. Was I misled? Can this not go on my tablet? What did I do wrong? Or is there something I'm missing?

Appreciate any help. I'm going on vacation tomorrow and was counting on FM to get me through!

-Steve

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. I then purchased Football Manager Touch 2016 through Steam. I have a previously existing Steam account which I use on my PC, and when I installed Steam on the tablet I used the same account. When I purchased FM16 Touch, it downloaded and shows in my library, but I cannot determine how to install it. I feel pretty stupid, because it seems easy to install on PC. Was I misled? Can this not go on my tablet? What did I do wrong? Or is there something I'm missing?

Appreciate any help. I'm going on vacation tomorrow and was counting on FM to get me through!

-Steve

Sounds like you bought the PC version.

Like mnaylor said you need to buy it via the play store.

Archived