Player evaluation - absolute indication gone?

Hi, not sure if I'm just blind or whether it's really missing now.

On any player report screen, both own and scouted ones, there was an estimation of the player's ability and potential in a star rating, which were relative to your team's current ability, but also a description of both in words, using absoulte measures (e.g. decent, good, leading, star EPL player).

In FM16 these can sometimes be found under the reported pros and cons, but more often than not they are not there.

Or am I missing something? Would really like to find them (or get them back) because I found the absoulte evaluation very helpful.

So it should be there whenever there are no black stars left in the evaluation of a player's ability or potential?

Would have to check, but given that this should mean that at least for my own players' CA there should be an indication for everyone, I'd be surprised to see that.

So it should be there whenever there are no black stars left in the evaluation of a player's ability or potential?

Would have to check, but given that this should mean that at least for my own players' CA there should be an indication for everyone, I'd be surprised to see that.

It'll definitely be there if scouting knowledge is high (not sure the actual %) and there are no black stars. I can see it on my own players and scouted players.

Ok, I can see it for my players indeed.

For scouted ones I can only sometimes see it, but not always, even if there are no black stars left for CA.

As I said, you'll also need a decent scouting knowledge of the player.

I'm assuming you mean PA?

As I said, you'll also need a decent scouting knowledge of the player.

I'm assuming you mean PA?

I did indeed mean CA, which seems to be cleared from black stars quicker. In some cases it seems that CA is unveiled star-wise, while for PA there is still some vagueness (black star). In that case it seems that there is no absolute indication for CA, even though there could be. At least there is no according indication in every case.

Archived