Asia League 1.0.2 scouting/searching for players & Hong kong/Macau

So when searching for players you can do it by nationality however you can't select 'Chinese' you have to go to 'other Asian' or whatever it says. Bit awkward when you are playing as China Dragon :p

Also i didn't check properly so sorry if i am wrong. Hong Kong and Macau nationals should also be Chinese nationality and able to play at China Dragon with no restrictions

I think that this is better to code them as they aren't foreign in China-based teams, rather than setting (fictional) second nationalities, as the regens won't have it.

Yes I agree with you on that. Plus we don't want to cause any international incidents do we :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

I've altered the nationality menu in the search filters screen for the next update to always include any nations that have teams in the league of the current human club team. Also adjusted the foreigner rule code to not count Hong Kong and Macau players as foreign for Chinese teams.

i've altered the nationality menu in the search filters screen for the next update to always include any nations that have teams in the league of the current human club team. Also adjusted the foreigner rule code to not count hong kong and macau players as foreign for chinese teams.

thank you riz!

Archived