(FM16) Central Coast Mariners: We're Going Down Under

TheLastOlympian07

Hello all, thanks for checking out this thread, I will take over the 10th ranked team in the 1st league at the very top. So thats possibly my OCD but i like to try and play all the leagues starting at the top and starting with the team ranked to come last and see if i can do something about it. This time it comes as Australia and Central Coast Mariners. Enjoy.

The Manager

League+Rd+17+Gold+Coast+v+Central+Coast+PD5kV_raPx-l.jpg

I will be playing as Adam Kwasnik who was a player at the club from 2005-2008 and 2009-2014. He is the second most capped player at the team behind the assistant manager John Hutchinson (was going to be him but hes in the game already so itd be weird). In his playing career he played for Blacktown City Demons, Parramatta Power, Northern Spirit and Manly United before playing in the newly formed Hyundai A-League. He was apart of the original roster for the Central Coast Mariners from 2005-2008. He played in 62 games scoring 15 goals. In 2008 he moved onto the Wellington Phoenix team where he played in only 12 game scoring none. He was unhappy with playing time so he moved back to Central Coast. Central Coast welcomed him back with open arms. He proceeded to played 6 more years with the team appearing in 74 games and scoring 20 goals. Near the end of his career he suffered through some injuries that made him retire early.

I figured who better to take over the team than him. I contemplated him or the 1st manager Lawrie McKinna but he's busy trying to become Mayor of Gosford. The city in which Central Cost plays in.

The Team

Central-Coast-Mariners.png

Central Coast Mariners were one of the original 8 franchises in the new A-League. They have won 2 A-League Premierships which are regular season championships while finishing runners up in 2 times aswell. They have also won the A-League Championships which is a playoff of the top 6 finishers in the regular season. They finished runners up 3 times in this competition. They have recently have fallen on hard times as of now. Hopefully I can lead them back to the early glory years.

• 10 months later...
On 11/12/2015 at 19:29, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Hello all, thanks for checking out this thread, I will take over the 10th ranked team in the 1st league at the very top. So thats possibly my OCD but i like to try and play all the leagues starting at the top and starting with the team ranked to come last and see if i can do something about it. This time it comes as Australia and Central Coast Mariners. Enjoy.

They have recently have fallen on hard times as of now. Hopefully I can lead them back to the early glory years.

How'd you go?

Archived