Custom Kits/Badge FM16 refuses to accept custom graphics

Tiggzyy

So ive made my custom kits in Smart Shirt Designer 2 and a custom badge in PS CS6, all are .PNG with transparency enabled but for whatever reason the game refuses to accept the graphics. The SS Kits work perfectly fine for all other teams (liverpool, barcelona etc) as do the logo megapack and cutout player faces stuff, ive tried every kind of config fromat ive seen anyone suggest so i'm beyond confused as to whats going on.

I originally tried to create a team via the create a club, then through the database and finally ive tried adding the kits to an existing team all to no avail at all.

(i was told to post this here instead of in the graphics section)

EDIT: i've actually managed to get the kits and badge working on an existing team within the game (Runcorn Town, which is with the English leagues level 10 database on fmbase i believe) however creating a club via both the editor and the new create-a0club feature just dosent agree with custom graphics.. I can only conclude its down to the UID generated for the new entry into the database? Mind blowing, cant fathom whats going down here

EDIT: i've actually managed to get the kits and badge working on an existing team within the game (Runcorn Town, which is with the English leagues level 10 database on fmbase i believe) however creating a club via both the editor and the new create-a0club feature just dosent agree with custom graphics.. I can only conclude its down to the UID generated for the new entry into the database? Mind blowing, cant fathom whats going down here

As long as you have the right club id from the titlebar for the club in the xmls, and cleared cache and reloaded you should be fine. Are you adding to an existing xml or creating a new one with FMXML?

Archived