Are you guys, Supporting net play and if so how many players will be able to play? I am not asking when will it be implemented. Just asking how many players will be able to play, On a network as I love this manager. Also playing this online through EHM is the only way, I did manage to join some leagues but they are poorly managed due to EHM having no Net play. I did like EHM 05 and 07 the net play was amazing just hope to see 30 teams I can wait for you guy's to bug fix this and test it.:D:D:applause:

May I ask what is hotseat mode?
Hotseat mode (from wiki) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotseat_(multiplayer_mode)

Technically you can have 30 humans GMs now, but only if they're all playing from one computer! HaHa

You can click "add GM" up to 30 times, and create a GM name/profile for each one, and then switch between GMs (only 1 GM can be "active" at a time).....so if desired one person can create 30 GMs, and by doing so they can control all 30 NHL teams

Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer a game file that I've been playing on one computer to another? I was able to download the EHM game from steam to the new computer but can't figure out how to transfer he file that has my career I've been playing. Thanks

Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer a game file that I've been playing on one computer to another? I was able to download the EHM game from steam to the new computer but can't figure out how to transfer he file that has my career I've been playing. Thanks
Your saved game will be located in My Documents-Sports Interactive-EHM-games

Use a memory stick, OneDrive, Drop Box or something similar to transfer your game from computer to computer

Archived