FMC iPad Tactics question

There is an option to import tactics in the new FMC for tablets.

Importing .tac-files works a treat, but it seems it wont read the .fmf-files? Am I doing something wrong, or is this a correct observation?

Is there a way to transform these .fmf into .tac without having the full PC game?

• Administrators

No, there isn't I'm afraid. It is something we are aware though and are looking into.

• 3 weeks later...

You need to connect the iPad to your computer. Then open iTunes and navigate to applications and then find the files under FMC. there is a folder called tactics there. I was not able to drop anything into the folder, but I found a way around that issue:1: create another folder by the same name2: copy whatever .tac files you want into that folder. 3: drag and drop this created FOLDER onto the FMC files-window in iTunes. It will then ask if you want to replace the original folder.4: say yes!And there you have it, tactic files uploaded to your iPad!

You need to connect the iPad to your computer. Then open iTunes and navigate to applications and then find the files under FMC. there is a folder called tactics there. I was not able to drop anything into the folder, but I found a way around that issue:1: create another folder by the same name2: copy whatever .tac files you want into that folder. 3: drag and drop this created FOLDER onto the FMC files-window in iTunes. It will then ask if you want to replace the original folder.4: say yes!And there you have it, tactic files uploaded to your iPad!
How do you create a new folder in the itunes app bit?

Archived