KHL-related stuff

I suggest you to remove the salary cap for better realism. In your DB folder there is a file called transfer_rules_config (or something like that, don't remember off hands), instead of what you'll find there for KHL/RSL use the following strings:

"SALARY_CAP" "Kontinental Hockey League" 0

"SALARY_FLOOR" "Kontinental Hockey League" 0

I suggest you to remove the salary cap for better realism. In your DB folder there is a file called transfer_rules_config (or something like that, don't remember off hands), instead of what you'll find there for KHL/RSL use the following strings:

Have you tried it? I was looking into the config files myself a couple days back, but changing the salary cap in this manner seemed to have no effect. Dunno. I'll have to try it again later.

Thanks for the advice Kidhander1983

it worked with the following strings ( after re-loading DB and restarting new game )

Any other string such as "CAP" "Kontinental Hockey League" 0 or "CAP" "Russian superleague" 0 would not work.

Thanks for the advice Kidhander1983

it worked with the following strings ( after re-loading DB and restarting new game )

Any other string such as "CAP" "Kontinental Hockey League" 0 or "CAP" "Russian superleague" 0 would not work.

Ooh, good man, thanks.. I thought since the game changes "Russian Superleague" to "Kontinental Hockey League" already from the database, that it would be the same case for config files.. :s

EDIT: still doesn't work for me.. whatever :>

Archived