FM15 - Season overview

In previous versions of FM, I've been able to see the season overview, where you can see all the competiton winners for that season for a nation on a single screen. I can't actually find this on FM15. Can anybody help? I'm playing on FMC if that helps.

Ah, it could be because the English season hadn't finished yet as I was still in June. I just realised! D'oh!

Thanks for that!

I have just checked it now and it doesn't actually give the competition winners on this page. Is this normal or is it a bug? It always gave the winners on this page on previous versions of FM.

I have just checked it now and it doesn't actually give the competition winners on this page. Is this normal or is it a bug? It always gave the winners on this page on previous versions of FM.

To be honest I hadn't really taken much notice.

I have been using this in my update thread.

4dOTUa.jpg

and now just checked and you are right, it doesn't state the winners, I'm sure it did in previous versions, would be better if it did though.

Edit - Actually that has confused me, when I took that screenshot it did, but now when I look it doesn't, strange.:confused:

Archived