How Do I Change My Premier League Squad ?

Hi - I am in pre season and have nominated my 25 players for the EPL season.

Now I have signed a new player I need to include.

Where do I find the squad list for the EPL comp so I can change it ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

If your first registration took up all 25 spaces, then you won't be able to register this other player until you remove another one. And you can only do this during the next registration window (unless you can somehow release another player to free up space)

If you're beyond the end of the transfer window you can't change it until the window re-opens in January. That's the point. If not, the option to add him to the squad should be available by clicking on the Unavailable button next to his name in the run-up to a match.

Hang on though, if you're still in pre-season, you'll still be able to change it.

Go to your squad list, and one of the options (you will have to click the far top left one first) will be registration. You will have to remove one player to fit this other one in however.

Hang on though, if you're still in pre-season, you'll still be able to change it.

Go to your squad list, and one of the options (you will have to click the far top left one first) will be registration. You will have to remove one player to fit this other one in however.

Thanks mate, that is exactly what I was looking for.

Top stuff, appreciate it.

Archived