Suggestions for developing my kids

Not sure if this is the place to post but this seems to be the best fit...

I'm into the third season and all is going swimmingly, in particular my academy has produced a fantastic prospect already:

ColbyPetty_OverviewProfile.png

What role would you recommend training him for? Any areas you'd look to develop?

A UK scout found this guy at Port Vale:

SpencerWhite_OverviewProfile.png

He looks amazing for his age but Marking and Jumping are very low for a centre-back. Can they improve enough for him to be a great defender? Or would I be better re-training him as a DM?

But best of the lot is this guy:

StephanWeidemann_OverviewProfile.png

He looks like he could become an amazingly brilliant right winger, but I'm worried that might waste his talents a little - would you see him in a more complex role?

All are rated as having fantastic potential so I'm really excited to see how they develop and hope to build my team around them in the future (but nervous I'll mess it up!)

Any thoughts much appreciated :)

The bottom guy would make a great central winger

The middle one if you are thinking DM, his passing requires a lot of work and his vision is low. He could be a fullback.

Most of all, you need to consider your system/tactics and understand how they will fit in - Whether they will compliment your existing setup or whether they present an opportunity to add something different to your setup. Then go from there.

Thanks for the feedback, they seem to be classic FM newgens in that there's at least one glaring weakness for whatever position I'm going to train them for!

I think I'm going to go Box-to-Box, DM (as the more defensive option) and Winger...

Archived