A question about TV Money and Discipline Rules

dezeman

Alright, so I'm still trying to edit the Dutch league system and wanted to create the new league pyramid that will be introduced in the 2016-2017 season in real life. Unfortunately this is appears to only be possible by recreating the entire league system from scratch rather than adding league below. For some reason I am unable to activate the 'Topklasse' and it is also impossible to add the new 'Landelijke Divisie' between the Topklasse and the Jupiler League. Any help with this would be appreciated, but it's not what I really wanted to ask.

My real questions are as follows:

- Is it possible to keep the default settings for TV Money and Discipline Rules somehow when you create a new league system? I ask because TV revenue isn't evenly shared in the Dutch leagues and I see no option to add individual TV revenue pay outs in the editor.

- Is it possible to keep default Discipline Rules? Right now I'm forced to choose from the list of yellow card suspension rules, i.e. 5, 10, 15 etc., and the actual rule that is used in the Netherlands does not seem to be there. In the Netherlands you get a suspension after 5 yellows, then again after 10 and from there a one match suspension for every next yellow card.

Many thanks for any help and answers provided :)

Archived