How to generate super regens with editor.

Hi, I created a fantasy db with India edited to make them a global power. I made the nation youth rating as 195. And also the major clubs youth recruitment and other youth columns to be 20. But in my 5th season still India doesnt produce super regens as I had expected. They produced one or two 170ish potential players. But not a single one 190 plus. I started again this time boosting the country youth rating furthur to 200! Sim to 5 yrs. Still the same. :(

What am I doing wrong? Please dont mention this is cheating etc etc. It wont help.

What you're doing wrong is not waiting long enough.

The amount of super-players in the world at any one time (represent in FM as PA over 190, or to a lesser degree 180) is a very small number.

Similarly, FM will represent that in its regen rate of such players, which is going to be very low on a global level.

Then, bear in mind that you are only 1 country (India) so only a small proportion of that.

Further bear in mind it might take longer than 5 years to go from increases from youth recruitment (if that occurs at 8-10 yrs old for example) through to players you'll see appearing at 15-16 yr old newgens.

So, be more patient, and lower your expections :)

Archived