U18's not being selected for U21's

Hi

My U21 manager will only select players from the U21 squad and will not select U18 players unless they are selected as 'available for the U21 team'. However if I do this my U18 manager will not select them for the U18's.

The AI managers seem to be able to select U18's for U21 games without a problem and they still play for the U18's as well. The games are not on the same day and are approx. 2-3 days apart. What do I need to do to be able to resolve this?

Thanks

Hi

My U21 manager will only select players from the U21 squad and will not select U18 players unless they are selected as 'available for the U21 team'. However if I do this my U18 manager will not select them for the U18's.

The AI managers seem to be able to select U18's for U21 games without a problem and they still play for the U18's as well. The games are not on the same day and are approx. 2-3 days apart. What do I need to do to be able to resolve this?

Thanks

It's been broken since FM14 came out. It's been raised in the bugs forum but so far SI haven't chosen to do anything about it.

Fingers crossed for FM15.

Archived