Dont want to update my game to 14.2.0 from 14.1.4

So i restored my windows to 1 weeks ago backup and my FM version is back to 14.1.4.

i have to start my career game 1 years ago save but no prob because i can enjoy the game now.

But suddenly my game crashed and steam tried to update game and dont let the start game without update.

Well, why the hell SI forced me to broke my game that i paid ? Seriosly what the hell you want from player who doesnt want to see imbecile keepers and ****** corner goal fest.

You failed SI and failed more and more.

im so pissed right now, sorry for my language. i wont DLing that **** update

i already did, my first thing to do close that auto update **** but still the steam try to update on his own on background while i was playing the game lulz. suddenly my game crashed and i realied steam updating the game and panickly i stopped the update but its already on about %60 but now the game doesnt start even in offline mode.

im trying to solve it but i think its already fuked up cant start the game without the update ffs.

im just so pissed off about this patch. What the fuk SI thinking man ? Did you even test it ?

14.2.0 is even worse than beta. well i was enjoying the game at 14.1.4 but now its just i feel like they stole my money cus of that crap.

In my career game at 2018, the keepers are racing for OG stat ffs

Is 14.2 really that bad?

These days Im busy and hardly found time to play a couple of matches, offline, cause my idea was to end my current season then let it update.

But now Im not sure if I should.

I dont like 14.1.4 at all, cant imagine 14.2 being worst, is it?

Archived