new laptop fells slow

Check all the dvrs for the components, if it is just FM14 causing the issue, then that would be prudent. Windows 8 may also need an update. I can't see it being a hardware issue. Try running another game as well!

Check all the dvrs for the components, if it is just FM14 causing th e issue, then that would be prudent. Windows 8 may also need an update. I can't see it being a hardware issue. Try running another game as well!

can u tell me how check dvrs and what am looking for ? :) and updated windows 8 everytime theres a update

can u tell me how check dvrs and what am looking for ? :) and updated windows 8 everytime theres a update

Easiest way is through Device Manager. Not sure of the pathway in Windows 8. Anyway, look there and you will have a tab that will let you update the dvr etc. That will search for one. Also search the manafacturers sites as well. There could be a latest WHQL one avaliable. The Lppy maybe new, but dvrs are often only baseline ones used to test the machine etc.

Easiest way is through Device Manager. Not sure of the pathway in Windows 8. Anyway, look there and you will have a tab that will let you update the dvr etc. That will search for one. Also search the manafacturers sites as well. There could be a latest WHQL one avaliable. The Lppy maybe new, but dvrs are often only baseline ones used to test the machine etc.

went on msi site and found a updater thing which will check for me regually and found 6updates for me so hopefully this helps thanks for youre help

went on msi site and found a updater thing which will check for me regually and found 6updates for me so hopefully this helps thanks for youre help

No worries. If the problem persists after updates, keep an eye on the temps on that Haswell.

Archived