leaderboard points

Anyone know how exactly these points are calculated let alone actually checking your own etc.

My best game for example I gained 1,139,308 points (love to know which one?) where as the leader has over 28.6 million?

Also the fact the season ones have less than this so I assume this is an average hence leader has over 4 mil and I have around 650,000 but anyway info would be

interesting to know hence look at??

Cheers

so no one really knows so why are they in the game, is it just a random number generator?

Just because no-one knows doesn't mean it's a "random number generator". I always assumed it's a function of what success you've had. May include elements of your salary, but given it's separated into seasons in FM14, I'm pretty sure the more you win, the more points you get.

Just because no-one knows doesn't mean it's a "random number generator". I always assumed it's a function of what success you've had. May include elements of your salary, but given it's separated into seasons in FM14, I'm pretty sure the more you win, the more points you get.

Yes I kind of gathered it wasnt a "rng" hence I was just trying to get attention but yes I also gathered it had something to do with how you did in the games, cos err what else could it be.

So again anyone know any actual details on what the points refer to?

e.g. for a single game

Do you get say 100,000 points for every goal scored, -50,000 for everyine conceded, 500,000 for a clean sheet.

posession% X 1000. % passes X 1000, shots on target etc etc etc?

All this multipled by your salary + the square root of the log of the cosine of what, any clue would be interesting to know?

Yes I kind of gathered it wasnt a "rng" hence I was just trying to get attention but yes I also gathered it had something to do with how you did in the games, cos err what else could it be.

So again anyone know any actual details on what the points refer to?

e.g. for a single game

Do you get say 100,000 points for every goal scored, -50,000 for everyine conceded, 500,000 for a clean sheet.

posession% X 1000. % passes X 1000, shots on target etc etc etc?

All this multipled by your salary + the square root of the log of the cosine of what, any clue would be interesting to know?

I guess check your leaderboard score before a match, play it, then see what the changes are. Do that with enough matches and you might be able to reverse engineer it. The only people that will know for sure are SI, and I doubt they'll outline it on here.

Archived