Can my B-Team in La Liga get promoted from the fourth division which isn't in the game?

As the title says, I play in Spain every year, and this year I want to play with Rayo Vallecano but I always want to get my B-Team to play in the segunda division(second division) aswell but this time I noticed that the Rayo B team isn't even in the third tier, but they're in the fourth which isn't in the game, can they still get promoted to the third somehow?

This is what I mean, as you can see it says: No Division:

WebrIs9.png

Every save I start on FM involves holidaying the first season and then managing a club promoted into the lowest playable division. The sole determinant of teams promoted into the lowest playable division is reputation. The highest reputation team has the highest chance of being promoted. Beyond, say, the ten highest reputation teams, there is an extremely low chance of promotion - making reloading an exercise in frustration.

I'm not sure of the reputation of B teams in Spain, but if Rayo B has a relatively low reputation, they will never be promoted no matter who you put in the team.

Archived