Weekly training report on full squad / first team

I was wondering why we don't get more frequently updated training feedback. Something like:

Player a has trained very concentrated the last week.

Player b seemed mentally absent during training today.

Player c put in a lot of effort in training in the last few days.

Player d was very lazy in training last week.

In rl managers are on the training field with the players on a daily basis and have that information. But as I don't want to (or can) actually conduct training (or sit and watch trainings made by my assistant). I just feel that the monthly summary is not sufficient especially as I only see the top/bottom three players.

Best this would be shown on the player's training tab.

This could be completed with press conference questions whether I plan to play player a or b in the upcoming derby and a potential response could be "We'll have to see in training which one shows more effort in training.)

Background

The more successful I get the more often I have two equally good players for every position. When they are equally suited for a match (playing style/strenght/weeknesses/age/matches played/etc.) I'm missing information on their actual behaviour in training which could then be the decisive factor.

Am I the only one wishing for something like that?

Nice idea. Also I would like to see the ability to mount a plan training for players during the period of 6 or 12 months.

For example:

You set up a plan for player A for one year. For 1 month he train strength, for 2 months he train dribbling, for 1 month heading, and so on.

Archived