Your two pence worth..

I play a long term save, around 11/12 leagues (Eng x4, then most of the major Euro top divisions).

I watch the games in 3d full match, I enjoy watching, adjusting tactics and assessing player performances, takes 20mins to complete a game but am I getting the full FM experience ?

Many times I'm watching a game and thinking a playing is doing well or playing ok only to be informed by the asst man that he's not and the rating mostly supports this but I can see he's not giving the ball away or is making tackles etc.

In all my years playing in 3d, I've never had a keeper sent off or been injured (I've seen them take knocks but are always able to play on), thus I never need to have a sub keeper.

I'm looking the most realistic game play, anyone any opinions ??

I have seen keepers sent off, on both occasions it was for handling outside the area. I do agree about the ratings, though. I have watched a few games and thought someone is having a good game only to go in at half time and find them rating below 6.5, I chalk it down to poor marking, positioning, movement, pass choices etc, which i'm not really taking much notice of.

I have seen keepers sent off, on both occasions it was for handling outside the area. I do agree about the ratings, though. I have watched a few games and thought someone is having a good game only to go in at half time and find them rating below 6.5, I chalk it down to poor marking, positioning, movement, pass choices etc, which i'm not really taking much notice of.

I've seen plenty of times during 3d match enigne (during full match), keepers handling outside the area collecting the ball or kicking from their hands (nothing given), on another note when the keepers were sent off, how were you playing the game, 2d, 3d, full match, highlights ???

Seems to me, more happens during the game when its not played in 3d.

I've seen plenty of times during 3d match enigne (during full match), keepers handling outside the area collecting the ball or kicking from their hands (nothing given), on another note when the keepers were sent off, how were you playing the game, 2d, 3d, full match, highlights ???

Seems to me, more happens during the game when its not played in 3d.

I was watching 3D and key highlights. I think on one of the occasions it was a bug, the keeper collected the ball inside the area and then forward moonwalked outside the area.

Archived