Is this the worst FM to date? Too many individual mistakes/Bugs.

Im Dortmund, and nearly every game my defence/goalkeeper are making silly mistakes that are costing me goals, whether its the keeper fumbling or missing the ball, leaving the opponent with a tap in. Or my defender miss hits a back pass/header and they round my keeper and score, Or one that happens a lot is where the GK and CB leave it for each other from a cross or a long ball, hits my players and falls for the opponent who has a tap in. I just lost 3-0 the St Pauli where all three goals came from the mistakes i just mentioned, it happening nearly every other game and i'm sick of it. Also i'm sick of having great players in my team that cannot put two passes together and lose the ball from dilly dallying, and then the opponent goes and scores, i know its a goal when we have possession and we're messing about with the ball, going nowhere in a hurry, each pass my team makes barley makes it to his team mate and you just know your about to give away possession away and concede a goal. My Starting line up is :- Stegen, Pizcech, papadoupoulous,hummels, digne, bender,gundoghan, bernard, erikson, rues, and lewandowski, (sorry about spellings haha). Now that team is brilliant, but we win 3 then lose 2 and draw 1, and its all random, i beat top clubs away, lose to bottom clubs at home and EVERYTIME i lose, i normally have double the amount of shots and a lot more possession than them. Im just ****ing sick of it, i played Barcelona away, went to a 4-1-2-2-1, with a dmc two mc's an amr/aml and a st, and played Counter attack. I was 6-0 down at half time and lost the game 9-1. I just feel that what ever tactics i use, they wont influence the result or the way i play. i dont see any change in how i play with the 4/5 different tactics i use. Sorry for the rant but i love the game, but i just dont recognise fm13 to previous games! I dont know if anyone ever tried FM Online, but is just as random and hopeless as that. Let me know what you think, and if you have any ideas i could use in my game (tactically) that would be great! Thanks.

As Herbert says.

I'd suggest formatting your text a bit too, I doubt people will bother reading a solid block of text like that.

Cut out the language too please, the rules haven't changed since you got your infraction.

Archived